FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/08/2020 5:16 PM  #1

How 'bout a funny car joke for the holidaze!?.......

Kevin.......from California... was sooo over raught about ...the covid shut down....lay offs.....suicides.. and all the dispair he decided he couldn't go on.  He goes into his garage....closes the garage door....cuts on the car....rolls down all his windows....turns on his favorite tunes......reclines his seat and.......closes his eyes...
   4 days later a nosey neighbor looks in and calls EMS.
They pried to door open....gave Kevin a sip of water and he RECOVERED!!!

It was a miracle......... except the battery was dead in his Prius
     MERRY CHRISTMAS
Let's hear yorz!!
6sally6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

12/08/2020 5:35 PM  #2

Re: How 'bout a funny car joke for the holidaze!?.......

Hmm...I was expecting one of these...

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

12/08/2020 6:54 PM  #3

OK - Chevy Camaro -

68 coupe - 351W, 4R70W, 9" 3.25 -- 65 convertible - 289 4v, C4, 8" 3.00

12/08/2020 8:13 PM  #4

Bearing Bob wrote:

Hmm...I was expecting one of these...

Yeah!!!......I get it!

Like Karl Childers sez........"that wuz funny......not funny-funny........funny car funny."  UH!
6s6

Last edited by 6sally6 (12/08/2020 8:14 PM)

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

12/09/2020 6:30 AM  #5

Well as the saying goes, heaven never seems to want ones we'd rather do without....

12/09/2020 8:04 AM  #6

I thought it was a Tesla. 

Okay;  So the first grade teacher was sick and tired of "Little Johnny" always.....Ah, sorry, can't tell that one here.

So a guy walks into a crowded bar with a gunny sack over his shoulder and says in loud voice....Oh, can't tell that one either.

Okay:  MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.  Let's hope for better days in 2021 and I really hope we can all be together for the Bash.  I know I need it and I'll bet you do too.

BB1

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

12/09/2020 10:57 AM  #7

Not necessarily car....but Hollys Daze.

12/09/2020 11:59 AM  #8

Here's a good car joke: "all work on my mustang is done"....

12/09/2020 5:14 PM  #9

josh-kebob wrote:

Here's a good car joke: "all work on my mustang is done"....

Now that's funny!!!

If this forum can't fix it, it isn't broke.

12/09/2020 10:19 PM  #10

Believe it or not, I fell for this one.  A buddy and I walked into a grill for lunch and since I am a car nut, there was a sign in the mirror behind the counter that read, FOR SALE, A 1940 HENWHEY.  Of course, I bit,"What's a Henwhey?  Wait for it!!!!!!!    About 6 lbs.

12/10/2020 11:33 AM  #11

Have you heard about the new electric car that Dodge is developing?  It never has to be plugged in.  They're calling it the Charge Dodger.

What do you have when you hang a Christmas decoration on an air-cooled antique car?  Aretha Franklin

Founding Member of the Perpetually Bewildered Society

12/10/2020 4:19 PM  #12

John Ha wrote:

Have you heard about the new electric car that Dodge is developing?  It never has to be plugged in.  They're calling it the Charge Dodger.

What do you have when you hang a Christmas decoration on an air-cooled antique car?  Aretha Franklin

Boy Please!!!!!!  eye-roll.........eye-roll!!
6s6

12/10/2020 5:20 PM  #13

This guy walks up to me and asks, “What year is your Mustang?”
I tell him, “65”
He responds with, “I used to have one of those when I was in High School.”
As I think to myself...parked next to your Henway too.

12/11/2020 7:05 AM  #14

Going for banishment

A fellow had mildew in his pony car.  It was a musty Stang.

In the small town of Apocalypse a young man proudly looked at the classic Mustang he'd just bought - a 1968 coupe GT 390 4-speed.

He cherished it and babied it - kept in tip-top condition, but hated cruising alone.

One day he hit on the idea of finding others who had classic cars to start a local classic car club.  He made a small poster and put it up in the local auto parts supply store.

A short time later he got a call from another fellow who, as it happened, also owned a Mustang - a bright red 1969 convertible.  The two got together and cruised, talked and worked on their cars.  But they were still thinking about finding other classic car owners and starting a club.  So they made more posters and put them up in gas stations around town.

A while later two more people called them and expressed interest in forming a club.  Amazingly the two new people also owned Mustangs; one a pristine yellow 1966 fastback and the other a bright red 1971 Mach 1.  They got together and talked, each proud of his Mustang.

Over time the small club became the talk of the town, organizing cruises and other events, and they became popularly known as the Four Horsemen of Apocalypse.

Founding Member of the Perpetually Bewildered Society

12/11/2020 9:09 AM  #15

A blonde driving a car became lost in a snowstorm. She didn't panic however, because she remembered what her dad had once told her. "If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it." Sure enough, pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about forty-five minutes. Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing. And she explained that her dad had told her if she ever got stuck in a snow storm, to follow a plow. The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, do you want to follow me over to Best Buy now?"

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

12/11/2020 10:47 AM  #16

When i was young I worked at a gas station. We had a set of full serve pumps and a set of self serve. One day a guy pulled up to our self serve pumps with a Volkswagen. He got out to fill up but the fill nozzle was on the wrong side. He got back in the car, pulled out, did a 180 and pulled to the other side of the pumps. Once again he gets out, fill nozzle on the wrong side. Scratches his head, curses and gets back in. Again he pulls out, does another 180 and pulls on the original side of the pump where he started. He gets out of the car, the fill nozzle still on the wrong side, throws his arms up and curses a lot more gets in and drives away.
You can't make stuff like that up and you can't fix stupid.

If this forum can't fix it, it isn't broke.

12/12/2020 7:53 AM  #17

When the American aviation industry first started testing aircraft canopies for durability in the event of a high speed collision with a bird they borrowed the design for a so called "chicken gun" from the British.  The gun would fire a roasting chicken at the canopy being tested at high speed.  After a couple dozen tests the American team wrote to their British counterparts and asked what they were using for canopy material because the chickens broke through everything they tested.  A week later the response came back from the British scientists.  It read "First thaw the chickens". 

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.