FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2017 5:29 PM  #1

i'M GONNA "PULL-A-BILLY-WALTON".....

Who all is planning to  drive their classic Mustang/Ford/hot rod/whatever to the MSBB XIV @ Fort Walton Beach, Flar-dee this year?!
I'll start it
ME
6sally6

Last edited by 6sally6 (2/19/2017 5:29 PM)

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

2/19/2017 6:40 PM  #2

Re: i'M GONNA "PULL-A-BILLY-WALTON".....

I hope we are if I get the differential done.

70, ragtop 351W/416 stroker Edel Performer heads w pro flow 4, Comp roller 35-421-8. T5

2/19/2017 9:17 PM  #3

6sally6 wrote:

Who all is planning to  drive their classic Mustang/Ford/hot rod/whatever to the MSBB XIV @ Fort Walton Beach, Flar-dee this year?!
I'll start it
ME
6sally6

HUH????  Cant hear you can you TALK A LITTLE LOUDER

2/19/2017 9:32 PM  #4

I'm hoping to be there.

John

2/19/2017 11:13 PM  #5

Me.

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

2/20/2017 7:35 AM  #6

We are...Lord willin' and the leaks don't rise.

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

2/20/2017 8:16 AM  #7

Anna and I are.

2/20/2017 8:25 AM  #8

YEP    MY YOUNG BRIDE AND I WILL BE THERE 

2/20/2017 8:34 AM  #9

Yep.  I plan to.

2/20/2017 9:13 AM  #10

Karol & I are planning on being there

Tubo

If it ain't broke, I haven't modified it Yet

2/20/2017 9:59 AM  #11

Tubo wrote:

Karol & I are planning on being there

Tubo

That's really good to know!  What about Miss May?

BB

Last edited by Bullet Bob (2/20/2017 9:59 AM)

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

2/20/2017 10:42 AM  #12

Yeah Miss May will be there

Tubo

If it ain't broke, I haven't modified it Yet

2/20/2017 12:02 PM  #13

That's is the intent, as BB said, god willing.

Last edited by wsinsle (2/20/2017 7:37 PM)

If this forum can't fix it, it isn't broke.

2/20/2017 7:25 PM  #14

Deborah and I plan on being there in the 67.

2/20/2017 9:50 PM  #15

Sheryl and I will be there in the car if I can have it rod worthy!! Wish me luck.

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

2/20/2017 9:59 PM  #16

Even though I'm not attending this year, just wanted to pop in and say how excited I am to see how many people are planning on driving their vintage cars across the country!!!  Awesome!!

"Calamity Jane" - Insane road warrior powered by hopes and dreams and piloted by an idiot.

2/20/2017 10:29 PM  #17

I'm "bet'n Steve (Steve's Mustang Parts) and Glen(Rosehill performance) will both be there. They are prolly too busy mak'in money and building Mustangs to read the stupid computer!
6s6
PS And be driving their Mustangs!!

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

2/21/2017 6:12 AM  #18

Ain't never had the 66 coupe in Florida yet, so count us in. Going to try it first this April with the 06 coupe, That should make it twice in one year

2/21/2017 5:12 PM  #19

rpm wrote:

Me.

Sweeet............this will be your first time, right?!
 Grab a few of those California Kids and y'all convoy on over.
You guyz are suppose to be the ones that started this expensive hobby with street rods and classics!!
6s6

2/21/2017 6:52 PM  #20

Yep, first. You say sweeet, but you haven't met me yet! You just might change your tune come October.
rhutt lives down the road a piece and hopefully we can twist his arm into coming.
Speaking of California Kids I just read last week that Pete Chapouris passed away in January.

2/21/2017 10:34 PM  #21

Wow!! He WAS the California Kid........right?!
Get Joe Sherman to come with you. (He's my engine builder "hero"!!)
He can work magic with SBF's and Chevys
Look'in forward to meeting you
6s6

2/21/2017 10:53 PM  #22

Karen and I will be driving there.

2/22/2017 1:55 AM  #23

I want ta, I'm really too far away. We'll see.

I made enough money to buy Miami, but pissed it away so fast

2/22/2017 9:02 AM  #24

RPM:  Have you planned your route to the Bash?  We are leaving on Oct 2 and plan to be at the motel the afternoon of the 5th after lunch at Felix's Fish Camp on Mobile Bay.  We are planning four days from here as we don't really want to drive much over 400 miles/day.  Maybe we cab hook up somewhere along the way.

BB

2/22/2017 10:09 AM  #25

Nice one bulletbirdman.

BB, quick answer no. I've got a brother in Round Rock I'm gonna visit either to or from the bash, but leaning towards stopping on the way home. I've driven the 40 as far as Albuquerque, so was thinking about taking the 10. Bob are you going thru Durango or Trinidad, or do you know yet? My route might depend on if I can get someone else to tag along,

I too plan on checking in the motel on the 5th, so hooking up along the way would be nice. 400 miles a day? How old are you guys? A year ago when I drove to Denver (1050 miles) I left my house at 6pm and did it in one shot. Ya, let me know when you figure out your route. Joining a caravan would be nice.

Bob

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.