FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/20/2021 12:27 PM  #1

Pate Swap meet (FYI)

Anybody going ?   I'll (we) will be walking around this Thursday 22nd.  

https://pateswapmeet.com/

Last edited by Don (4/20/2021 12:53 PM)

4/20/2021 6:15 PM  #2

Re: Pate Swap meet (FYI)

I will be there with the slick 60 group (61-66 ford truck)
Thurs to Saturday

68 Cougar XR7 347 stroker T5 3:80

4/20/2021 7:23 PM  #3

a friend of mine and I will be there Friday only, it's been a few years since he and I were last there.

4/21/2021 8:18 AM  #4

That is one of the very few things I miss about the Dallas area.

I will be going to the New Braunfels swap meet the end of this month.  Maybe 1/10th the size of Pate, but I won’t be as sunburned and tired when I am done!

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

4/21/2021 5:37 PM  #5

MS, I thought you lived in the area?

4/21/2021 8:09 PM  #6

I moved in 2017 to Canyon Lake, 78133, my retirement home.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

4/21/2021 9:21 PM  #7

When do you plan on retiring? Or do you do engine builds and stuff free of charge?

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

4/24/2021 5:37 AM  #8

Bearing Bob wrote:

When do you plan on retiring? Or do you do engine builds and stuff free of charge?

If so is the waiting list ? Naw id pay if I got to watch work  and learn from the Pros.

4/24/2021 4:57 PM  #9

I planed on going Friday,  but woke up to rain.

4/25/2021 12:21 PM  #10

very disappointed in pate, first not enough rest rooms for old men, second WAY too much automotive traffic, third out in the field uneven surfaces, a ton of dust in the air. we got there Thursday and went because they were expecting rain on Friday. we left Friday just before lunch, there wasn't any rain up to that point.
sure would be nice if some how they could put GM in one place, ford in another and mopar some where else.

4/25/2021 12:23 PM  #11

are there any other swap meets coming up? where and when.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.