FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2021 12:03 PM  #1

I needed this Bash..

Actually, Mr and Mrs JKB needed this Bash.  Having been under covid house arrest coupled with all the medical issues Mrs JKB has been dealing with for so long, we needed to break free and gather with our Mustang family. This proved to be the perfect medicine for us.

Thanks to all of you guys for the multiple episodes of laughter outbreaks....I really needed that!

Thanks ladies for what you do as a group and for looking out for one another.

Thanks Glen for taking the time to speak with Tanya and not only guide her on this cancer journey but, encourage her to fight on.  Oh and, thanks for reminding me of the Wimberly bash story!

We're looking forward to next year's Bash but, hoping to cross paths with any of you between now and then.

Should anyone be traveling in our area, be sure to let us know...perhaps we can meet and break bread and continue to solidify the bonds that make this group what it is...

To keep this mustang related, I'm wearing my Bash tee shirt as I write this post....I would add pictures but.......

5/27/2021 4:56 PM  #2

Re: I needed this Bash..

And It was great seeing all and the old Emberglo girl said she had someone to talk to other than some introverted closed minded crazy chevy truck guy.   Also the wife was in hog heaven, WAIT hog is wrong,  just women heaven.  Now Edd told me he designed a Trailer System for his NOW portable pizza cooker.  He will be towing it to the next bash.  AND MAKE PIZZAs for all.   YUMMY    thanks EDD   

Agreed a big thanks goes to Anna for letting our motley crew loiter around her property while some guy named Edd baked pizza's.

Last edited by Don (5/30/2021 10:31 AM)

5/30/2021 4:31 PM  #3

Bless you and your family Josh!

I needed this too, I just couldn't do it.  My mind has been in 20 different places since 2018.   Everyone has their reasons and releases.   Sometimes plans and dreams just don't come to pass. 

Some days I feel like getting rid of everything and buying a Mopar and turning to the dark side.

If multiple things can go wrong, the one that will go wrong will be the one that causes the most damage.

5/30/2021 6:52 PM  #4

Greg B wrote:

I needed this too, I just couldn't do it.  My mind has been in 20 different places since 2018.   Everyone has their reasons and releases.   Sometimes plans and dreams just don't come to pass. 

Some days I feel like getting rid of everything and buying a Mopar and turning to the dark side.

A GTX would be nice...

5/30/2021 7:27 PM  #5

josh-kebob wrote:

Greg B wrote:

A GTX would be nice...

Like this one?😁

https://youtu.be/U05y06ikKbI

I think we all did.

Last edited by Nos681 (5/30/2021 7:29 PM)

5/31/2021 7:36 AM  #6

Nos681 wrote:

josh-kebob wrote:

Greg B wrote:

A GTX would be nice...

Like this one?😁

https://youtu.be/U05y06ikKbI

I think we all did.

It's nice but, verts aren't my first choice...

5/31/2021 7:53 AM  #7

Don wrote:

And It was great seeing all and the old Emberglo girl said she had someone to talk to other than some introverted closed minded crazy chevy truck guy.   Also the wife was in hog heaven, WAIT hog is wrong,  just women heaven.  Now Edd told me he designed a Trailer System for his NOW portable pizza cooker.  He will be towing it to the next bash.  AND MAKE PIZZAs for all.   YUMMY    thanks EDD   

Agreed a big thanks goes to Anna for letting our motley crew loiter around her property while some guy named Edd baked pizza's.

The real question is, how were you able to post a picture? Share the process please. This forum needs that capability restored...

Last edited by josh-kebob (5/31/2021 9:14 AM)

5/31/2021 9:47 AM  #8

Not doing anything special    just copy and paste onto  pop up box 

6/03/2021 11:52 AM  #9

josh-kebob wrote:

Actually, Mr and Mrs JKB needed this Bash. Having been under covid house arrest coupled with all the medical issues Mrs JKB has been dealing with for so long, we needed to break free and gather with our Mustang family. This proved to be the perfect medicine for us.

Thanks to all of you guys for the multiple episodes of laughter outbreaks....I really needed that!

Thanks ladies for what you do as a group and for looking out for one another.

Thanks Glen for taking the time to speak with Tanya and not only guide her on this cancer journey but, encourage her to fight on. Oh and, thanks for reminding me of the Wimberly bash story!

We're looking forward to next year's Bash but, hoping to cross paths with any of you between now and then.

Should anyone be traveling in our area, be sure to let us know...perhaps we can meet and break bread and continue to solidify the bonds that make this group what it is...

To keep this mustang related, I'm wearing my Bash tee shirt as I write this post....I would add pictures but.......

Anytime Buddy..... Good to see you both!!!

6/04/2021 12:44 PM  #10

I agree. It's so good to get together and be immersed in the Mustang community.  I try to get to car meets in my town, but it's different when it's all Mustangs.  It revitalizes me. I look forward to driving to northern Alabama next year in my 67 Mustang!

Owner of MustangSteve - 1967 Mustang Coupe 302, 2005 Mustang GT

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.