FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/03/2022 2:50 PM  #1

Couple fuel parts

Cleaning out after going EFI, and found a like new Scott Drake SS fuel sender for a 65 out of a 16 gal tank, 5/16",  its like new problily had 200 gallons through it and a couple 289 fuel pumps. The pumps are both also 1-16". One pump has filter on it but was a reman so I JB welded the adapter onto it so it would never fail me, other is a replacement without filter. Anyone need or want? Figure i will offer to my ford buddys first. I have pics but figure this isent the site to advertize  on. 

Last edited by Cab4word67 (12/05/2022 11:27 AM)

Slammed Big Blue, ran over the varmints that messed with the Stang. Now all is good in the NW

12/05/2022 6:38 AM  #2

Re: Couple fuel parts

What size tank is the sender for and what size fuel line is it, 5/16 or 3/8?

12/05/2022 11:24 AM  #3

Sorry I should of listed that too.
5/16 and 16 gal.

Slammed Big Blue, ran over the varmints that messed with the Stang. Now all is good in the NW

12/05/2022 3:17 PM  #4

Cab4word67 wrote:

Sorry I should of listed that too.
5/16 and 16 gal.

Thanks.  I have not bought a tank but wanted to get the 22 gal tank and run 3/8 fuel line

12/05/2022 7:21 PM  #5

I get it and thanks, I run the 5/16 line with my EFI and a built 289 with no problems but then I rarely go past 4500 RPMs. No worries 

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.