FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2023 6:31 AM  #26

Re: urgent request for Prayers

Definitely will be praying for JKB and Dianna

If it aint broke, I have'nt tried to "Fix" it yet!

7/16/2023 7:48 AM  #27

Any update on Josh?

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

7/16/2023 10:17 AM  #28

terry wrote:

BILLY WALTON from GEORGIA wrote:

Was he in Military? They may can get a Helicopter in … they seem to have pulled some strings here before.

Lt. Col. JKB was career Air Force

I’m sure the VA is involved then.

Its really me....I fixed my caps lock .

7/16/2023 10:28 AM  #29

Thanks for the updates.  If there is anything else we can do along with prayers and donations, please don't hesitate to let us know.

If it isn't broken...modify it anyway! http://www.DazeCars.com https://galaxieforum.boardhost.com

7/16/2023 11:44 AM  #30

Latest update on JKB
From Diana
" critical but stable condition on a lot of intensive support - both equipment and medication"

Daze, I'm not aware of anything else that we can do at the moment.  The cash donations are probably the best right now.  I believe 2 of his children are there and I'm sure expenses will be adding up.  If I hear anything I'll pass it on right here.

We heard a sermon this morning that I think was delivered with purpose, "wait with expectancy, When things look at their worst, that's when God like to show up.  The answer to our prayers is enroute" 

Please continue to pray with expectancy and an attitude of faith that Josh will be healed.  And thank God for his healing

7/16/2023 12:31 PM  #31

PRAYING

7/16/2023 5:22 PM  #32

Any updates on Josh??? still Praying

7/16/2023 5:36 PM  #33

BILLY WALTON from GEORGIA wrote:

Any updates on Josh??? still Praying

Not at this time,  I will pass on anything I hear.  I'm trying to not bother them too much and allow them family time, thanks for the prayers and concerns

7/17/2023 12:00 AM  #34

I pray that Josh comes through this with a positive outcome and returns to wrenching on his Mustang. Hang in there,  buddy!

68 coupe - 351W, 4R70W, 9" 3.25 -- 65 convertible - 289 4v, C4, 8" 3.00

7/17/2023 8:35 AM  #35

Prayers for Josh and Diana.  Hang in there.

7/17/2023 9:34 AM  #36

Get well soon Josh.  Prayers for you and your family.

7/17/2023 10:07 AM  #37

Get well soon Josh!

7/17/2023 1:39 PM  #38

In our prayers.

7/17/2023 6:25 PM  #39

No real update today, he continues to be very critical and on a vent as well as heavy meds.

PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR HEALING

7/17/2023 11:16 PM  #40

Continuing to Pray.

7/18/2023 6:02 AM  #41

Hang in there Josh, hoping for a quick recovery for you.

65 Fastback, 351W, 5-speed, 4 wheel discs, 9" rear,  R&C Front End.

7/18/2023 8:24 AM  #42

sending up prayers for a quick and speedy recovery

A bad day working on your mustang beats a good day at work anytime

7/18/2023 8:29 AM  #43

Praying for a blessed update to heal Josh.

7/18/2023 7:35 PM  #44

UPDATE ON JKB
While I had first reported that he had Covid Pneumonia, I have learned over the last few days the Josh had contracted Blastomycosis.  Google it!!  This is a very serious illness that came to light recently at a paper mill in Escanaba, Mi.
Funny how things work in our society.  After I posted about Josh being sick and hospitalized, I received a text from another member of this forum with information about this fungus at the paper mill and the fact that Josh had been building a new garage and around lots of lumber.  I passed on this information to Diana and she then discussed it with the Doctors.  They ran some tests and discovered this fungus. He had also contracted Covid during a cruise he took to Alaska last month.  Apparently the covid had knocked his immune system down enough to allow what would normally not be a big deal to take over his body.  If this member wants to be known it's up to them.  I have expressed mine and Josh's family's sincere gratitude for sharing this information with this member.
From Diana:
He is critical but semi-stable meaning he bounces up and down on labs and vitals/oxygenation. He is septic, trying to support him enough to give antibiotics and antifungals time to work. 
He is very puffy from third space fluid issues, but, his intravascular is very dry so it’s like juggling several balls in the air.  
This is all I know Everyone. Please continue to pray, keep faith and wait with expectancy.  

7/18/2023 7:42 PM  #45

Praying

7/19/2023 9:33 AM  #46

Mel and I will keep you in our prayers JKB!

Owner of MustangSteve - 1967 Mustang Coupe 302, 2005 Mustang GT

7/19/2023 2:21 PM  #47

Josh,

Get well soon.  I will keep you in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Mustang Steve Bash in Gruene, Texas September29-30, 2023

7/19/2023 2:30 PM  #48

Thanks for update Terry.

My wife Dianne is the one who reminded me about the outbreak in Escanaba this past spring.

At least now, the doctors know how to proceed with treatment.

Get well JKB.

7/19/2023 8:57 PM  #49

Praying Josh pulls thru this soon.

7/20/2023 12:30 PM  #50

Prayers and best thoughts for your speedy recovery, my good friend.  And many thanks to Diana, Lisa, and Terry for keeping us in the loop

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.