FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/08/2023 5:42 AM  #1

Josh KaBob Military Memorial Info

Lisa and I will arrive in McAlester on Thursday and depart on Saturday Morning, we have reservations at the Hampton inn and Suites.
https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/mcaokhx-hampton-suites-mcalester/?SEO_id=GMB-AMER-HX-MCAOKHX&y_source=1_MjA4NDg4My03MTUtbG9jYXRpb24ud2Vic2l0ZQ%3D%3D
I have talked to a few people who plan to attend.
below is a link for the info on the service
https://www.brumley-millsfuneralhome.com/obituary/lt-col-ret-josh-soblaskey

10/08/2023 10:55 AM  #2

Re: Josh KaBob Military Memorial Info

Terry, Thanks for posting. Me and Sheryl will arrive Thursday evening and leave Friday evening.

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

10/08/2023 3:58 PM  #3

Don and Vicki will attend Friday  

Last edited by Don (10/08/2023 3:59 PM)

10/15/2023 7:11 AM  #4

FYIFORD was well represented in McAlester

I recorded the Graveside Military service if you care to watch
https://youtu.be/lgcw8OxU9Gc?si=V5obsHx_g0RlS2jZ

Last edited by terry (10/15/2023 7:12 AM)

10/15/2023 11:02 AM  #5

Damn, I wish I could have been there.

Gary Zilik - Pine Junction, Colorado - 67 Coupe, 289-4V, T5

10/15/2023 12:40 PM  #6

That was very touching.  RIP.    Thank you Terry for recording it for those that could not travel.

If multiple things can go wrong, the one that will go wrong will be the one that causes the most damage.

10/15/2023 3:00 PM  #7

Wonderful job all who attended. Thanks for posting Terry. RIP Josh.

68 coupe - 351W, 4R70W, 9" 3.25 -- 65 convertible - 289 4v, C4, 8" 3.00

10/16/2023 6:37 AM  #8

Thank you for posting Terry.  RIP Josh.

Bash Host MSBB XVI.       BobC    1966 Mustang Coupe

10/16/2023 8:52 AM  #9

Just want to add that Anna (Mrs. Mochaman) was also there although Ed could not make it, and Vicky and Don were also there for the service.  Always good to see the gang but the circumstances were...difficult.

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.