FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/04/2017 12:21 AM  #1

Talk about a collector!!!!!!!

Super car collection and other neat stuff!
BulletBob shoulda invited this old bird to the bash!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy.......(something besides discussions of brakes...clutch cables...hot wheels rim..borguson steering.............)
6s6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9XFqL-3KfU&app=desktop

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

2/04/2017 9:48 AM  #2

Re: Talk about a collector!!!!!!!

MY new BFF sorry Steve (MS) you have been replaced.

Heres a link to more videos off Dragonman's web page   

http://www.dragonmans.com/museum_videos

2/04/2017 12:08 PM  #3

That's an insane collection! It reminds me of Ardell Brown he is a huge car collection.

2/04/2017 12:55 PM  #4

Why would anyone need a grocery getter equiped with a gatling gun as a hood ornament. Yikes!

Good work ain't cheap, Cheap work ain't good!   Simple Man

2/04/2017 2:10 PM  #5

I just see a "Rob this House first" tour happening. I know the guy is proud of his collections, but criminals love people advertising their stuff to steal.

2/04/2017 3:17 PM  #6

Mochaman wrote:

I just see a "Rob this House first" tour happening. I know the guy is proud of his collections, but criminals love people advertising their stuff to steal.

this is sooooo true!  A few years ago a guy I worked with had his stereo stolen from his truck.  In 6" letters on the back window he had the word KENWOOD.  After hearing his truck was broken into I asked him if he knew what kenwood meant in Japanese,  he said "sure", I said " it means steal me"  he didn't like me as much then!!

2/04/2017 5:29 PM  #7

Something creepy about a guy that sleeps with a wall of fully automatic weapons and his only two girlfriends are mannequins.

"anyone that stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty"Henry Ford

2/04/2017 8:10 PM  #8

Well, he's certainly enjoying himself.  That's an insane collection.

2/05/2017 7:36 AM  #9

terry wrote:

Mochaman wrote:

this is sooooo true!  A few years ago a guy I worked with had his stereo stolen from his truck.  In 6" letters on the back window he had the word KENWOOD.  After hearing his truck was broken into I asked him if he knew what kenwood meant in Japanese,  he said "sure", I said " it means steal me"  he didn't like me as much then!!

Terry, my room mate back in school use to have a really nice set of speakers in the back of his car. He didn't put the covers on them with the manufactures name. Instead, when we went down town, he would cover them with some paper towels. I told him someone is still going to know those are speakers under there. His reply was, they will think there junk. Never had an issue.

If this forum can't fix it, it isn't broke.

2/05/2017 7:39 AM  #10

Rudi wrote:

Why would anyone need a grocery getter equiped with a gatling gun as a hood ornament. Yikes!

Yea but I bet no one wips him the finger for pulling out to slow at a green light.

If this forum can't fix it, it isn't broke.

2/05/2017 3:27 PM  #11

He strikes me as the sort of person that is incredibly insecure, and lonely.   I bet he gets people to do stuff for him by paying them or offering them something they want, not because they like him.

I'll admit his collection is really cool to look at!  But it's all sort of a really awkward "Hey, look at all my toys!" sort of situation instead of "I just really like these things and want to share them with everyone else."

Maybe that's a really fine line, and I don't know why it would bug me, but it does.

Got to wonder how the man made all that money in the first place.  Maybe that's why he feels like he needs all his guns?

"Whatever you are, be a good one." - Abraham Lincoln

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.