FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/07/2018 10:02 PM  #1

Anyone rolling through East Dallas locale Wed eve or Thurs morning

You are more than welcome to drop by Anna an my house for coffee or beer. 
We are putting up a couple of people but there is room at the table for some dinner or breakfast. 
I have home roasted coffee ran through a professional espresso machine and 10 gallons of Homebrew beer. 
Dinner is fajitas, breakfast is scrambled eggs (from our chickens) and bacon. 
Just let me know, I just need to know numbers. 
We plan on leaving the house probably late morning-ish.

We live at:
Ed and Anna
341 Howell Rd.
Royse City, Texas 75189
My cell is 402-630-6872. 

9/08/2018 6:07 AM  #2

Re: Anyone rolling through East Dallas locale Wed eve or Thurs morning

Your hospitality is greatly appreciated !  We really enjoyed stopping by your place on the way to Wimberley!  Your beer and coffee were superb!!!

9/08/2018 6:32 PM  #3

Dang Machoman, I just might go out of my way for that kind of hospitality!

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

9/08/2018 10:14 PM  #4

Come on over RPM.
Beer #1 on the list is a Porter with coffee, chocolate and coconut notes, beer #2 is a Belgian Triple. These are both fresh kegs sitting on carb right now. First time making both of these, they should be ready to tap Wednesday night. 
Home coffee roast is an equal blend of Brazil Bob-O-Link Moka Peaberry and India Monsooned Malabar. Both deliecious coffees on their own, but when roasted together they pull an amazing caramel chocolate flavor out of the coffee. I usually roast these just past the first crack and keep it at a light city roast level. 

Enjoy finer things in life, do not drink boring coffee or beers. 

9/08/2018 10:17 PM  #5

Mochaman wrote:

Come on over RPM.
Beer #1 on the list is a Porter with coffee, chocolate and coconut notes, beer #2 is a Belgian Triple. These are both fresh kegs sitting on carb right now. First time making both of these, they should be ready to tap Wednesday night. 
Home coffee roast is an equal blend of Brazil Bob-O-Link Moka Peaberry and India Monsooned Malabar. Both deliecious coffees on their own, but when roasted together they pull an amazing caramel chocolate flavor out of the coffee. I usually roast these just past the first crack and keep it at a light city roast level. 

Enjoy finer things in life, do not drink boring coffee or beers. 

HUmmmm  to think that I saw you (in Waco) drinking a bud light   go figure  AND HA 

9/08/2018 10:36 PM  #6

Flew 12 hours back from Korea, drove 2 hours home, got car ready, drove 2 1/2 hours down to Waco to meet up with y'all. Get to Steve's room and all you had for me was a Bud Lite? I drank a Bud Lite. The shame is on you for only having a Bud Lite waiting. 

9/08/2018 10:38 PM  #7

And if I remember correctly I brought y'all a bottle of Soju liquor from Korea just for the team. Soju is very hard to get in America. 

9/09/2018 7:15 AM  #8

GOTCHA   and remember Steve's rule number "1"  .    I st beer is on me at bash.  hummm rule 1 doesn't apply here (?)     

9/10/2018 4:30 PM  #9

I guess for Don, this would be called trolling through East Dallas. 

9/10/2018 6:04 PM  #10

I will have a little Local Revolver hand. I would love for you bring a little home brew.

9/10/2018 8:29 PM  #11

Steve I wish I could, I don't own a travel dispenser yet. I may see about a growler. 

9/11/2018 10:13 PM  #12

Leaving Tennesse as early as we can to catch beer #2.  Looking forward to seeing everyone! 

jerry

9/12/2018 7:27 AM  #13

Jerry did you get a room in Royse City? Do you need me to book it?

9/12/2018 6:44 PM  #14

Beer #1 sounds good.

9/12/2018 9:00 PM  #15

I'm in McKinney.  Any chance I could caravan to Glen Rose with you guys?

Mustang Steve Bash in Gruene, Texas September29-30, 2023

9/13/2018 12:38 AM  #16

Sure thing Al. Not sure when we are leaving the Rockwall area. Terry, Joe, Jerry and Lori are here and we are having breakfast at some point when we wake up. You are more than welcome to join us for breakfast probably around 0900.
341 Howell Rd, Royse City 75189.
I think "think" (not sure of) we are meeting Corky somewhere south of Dallas. No clue on that part. Terry was handling that. 

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.